We first chose Sentinel as they came highly recommended from our Architect. This being our first building project, we were cautious of selecting the right builders. Sentinel were incredibly professional and a pleasure to have working in our house. All of the team were individually proud of their work and experts in the field. We were particularly impressed with their can do attitude, no challenge was unsolvable and this put us at great ease through what many other people can experience as a stressful process. The quality of their finish has made our home transformation one to be proud of and we can't wait to enjoy the space Sentinel have created for us. Without question we would invite Sentinel back for future projects and have already begun recommending them to friends and family.
Andy Moody & Aoifa O’Donovan
The creation of a contemporary light flooded kitchen/diner extension and make-over of the property exterior with brickwork restoration.
- Removal of existing conservatory and replacement with new extension with vaulted ceiling
- Knock through into main house
- Supply and installation of structural steel beam
- Supply and installation of 2 velux roof windows
- Supply and installation of aluminium bi-fold doors
- Run all electrical and plumbing to new build and new kitchen layout
- Relocate boiler & issue gas safety certification
- Removal of existing kitchen
- Kitchen installation
- Removal of pebble dash render to front of house
- Brick work cleaning & restoration