Refurbishing a Victorian terrace can be a daunting prospect, especially when it is your first project, not to mention kicking off in the middle of a global pandemic and the challenges of Brexit (importing goods)!
Steve had a ‘can do” attitude from the beginning with a keen eye and sound advice, needless to say unexpected problems were unearthed but Steve and his team always found a solution. The team were dedicated and skilled at their jobs, showing great care and attention to detail. We are very happy with our “new” home and would not hesitate to recommend Sentinel for a home build project.
The total renovation of a Victorian terrace home including full exterior brickwork restoration.
- Reconfiguration of ground floor
- Full ground floor bathroom fit out
- Run all electrical and plumbing to new kitchen
- Kitchen finishing
- Conservatory renovation
- Full first-floor bath/shower room refurbishment and installation
- Bespoke wardrobes
- Bespoke carpentry/shelving
- Creation of two home office rooms
- Installation of box sash windows
- Decoration including painting & wallpapering throughout
- Exterior brickwork restoration