Sentinel Design and Build recently completed a wraparound extension on my 1930s corner property.
As a retired lady living alone, I found Steve and the whole Sentinel team extremely helpful and professional.
I would definitely recommend them.
Conversion of a 1930’s corner property extending space with a wraparound extension with a focus on the owner’s love of her garden.
- Wraparound extension to a 1930’s corner home.
- Reconfiguration of space resulting in spacious open plan kitchen, dining space and lounge benefiting from access straight to patio and garden
- Installation of new kitchen
- Installation of new wc/shower room
- Installation of bifold doors and Velux roof windows.
- Tiling & decoration throughout
- Creation of new Indian Sandstone patio area & landscaping of garden.
- New lawn installation
- New driveway installed using Brett paving
The property owner wanted to take advantage of the corner plot of her 1930’s semi and enlarge the space via the building of a wraparound extension. This has resulted in hugely increasing the space which has been carefully designed around her rear garden and truly achieved the goal of unifying the home & garden spaces via large bifold doors opening direct onto a sweeping patio overlooking the lawn & garden.
The combination of the carefully planned space has resulted in a harmonious outcome and feeling of calm and tranquility in which the owner can fully enjoy her green fingered passion and entertain her family and friends.